[thelist] Office Furniture

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Sun Sep 2 17:31:06 CDT 2001

:P I just use three of those 8' leg foldy outy tables from the Office
Depot - one on each wall. I've tried desks so many times and they always
annoy me, NOT enough room. Except there's one killer glass desk that Ikea
sells that would rock... its just like my tables but prettier, with matching
shelves on the wall... mmmmm....

Annie