[thelist] Office Furniture

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Sun Sep 2 18:51:16 CDT 2001

Michael,

|> I might have to build it
|> myself, LOL!
|
|Actually, you're not far off the mark with that
|'build it myself' comment.

I didn't figure I was--since I wrote the email, I've been
drafting my new three comp computer station in my head ;-)
Thank you for your great ideas! I never thought of using
solid core unfinished doors and that drafting table vinyl
covers! Hmmm (gears spinning in head). Filing cabinets as
legs..yep, that is working for me. The only thing is I
*really* like the pull out shelves for the keyboard..I might
have to over to Home Depot or something--but I think I have
seen those for sale as accessories in stores. It took me
forever to find a desk that I liked, I have my keyboard, a
mouse and pad, and a graphic tablet all on my pull out
shelf. This was the only desk I could find with this long of
a shelf. Heck, I could probably figger a way to rig this for
PDC (pretty durn cheap).

Thanks for the ideas!

Gina