[thelist] Client meeting today!

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 09:52:24 CDT 2001

Hi All,

I'm very excited, today I have an appointment with a client to discuss what
they want to do with their web site. The site is partially constructed so
this is something I'm taking over as opposed from creating from scratch. I
am going to ask her if she wants me to do a total overhaul. the site is
http://www.healingbythebeach.com

My question is, when any of you finally meet with your client's about their
web site, what are the questions you are generally asking them?

As for myself I have done some screen prints of the same subject matter and
made some notes on them. I have also made some improvements in this site on
my computer not yet published. I have done a proposal and they were very
impressed with it and like the ideas I suggested.

BTW, the product pages I plan on turning the product pages into a database.
Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

---