[thelist] Unfinished but live, site critique please...

darren darren at web-bitch.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 09:53:59 CDT 2001

On 04 September 2001 at 15:21:29, J. Blanchard <jay.blanchard at thermon.com> wrote:

JB> Morning Gurus!

JB> I don't know how many of you had actually seen the other web site for my company, so I won't ask you to compare old to new ("I know the new is better!", modestly he says"). Our company caters to
JB> a very verticle and engineering based crowd, please keep that in mind.

JB> http://www.thermon.com

using ie5.5 win2k

i like the site, but... :>

on the front page, if i move the mouse over the links at a quickish
speed, there's a strange graphical artifact between the end of the line
and the central image.  sort of vertical bars the same height as the
image.

the left-hand navigation menu disappears on the 'heat tracing
applications' page.  looks like you have enough room in there to stick it
in if you wanted.

other than that, i really liked it...

hth,

darren