[thelist] Office Furniture

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Sep 5 16:09:57 CDT 2001

I'll give my +1 to the kneeling chairs as well. They *force* you to sit
upright and with good posture, but its not something you even think
about while sitting in it.

Also, you have a lot more mobility with a kneeling chair IMO because
you're feet are right underneath you and its easier to move around.
Decent ones run about $75 - $100 US (Do *not* get the OfficeMax $35
dollar special), but its well worth it to not have an aching back at the
end of the day :)

.djc.