[thelist] Office Furniture

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Wed Sep 5 16:11:05 CDT 2001

Wow!   Thanks Amanda!!

I'm amazed!  What a kewl idea!  Thanks VERY much for sharing that!  I
wouldn't have thought  of it!  I'll have to seriously consider that!

RonL. (Who (A) also has trouble justifying the cost of an Aeron - but
can probably swing a large exercise ball, and (B) sees people having fun
using those buggers at the local exercise club but has been kinda afraid
of looking waaay to dorky to try it in public, and (C) has a back that
has been painful of late, and (D) thinks the fun|wackiness|eccentricity
factor is waaaay to high to ignore!  Neat!)