[thelist] bookmarklets (was Re: Netscape 4.7 table drawing)

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Thu Sep 6 13:21:17 CDT 2001

high praise like this deserves a web page!

http://sam-i-am.com/work/bookmarklets/index.html

I've put a few of the more stable/useful ones I've made up on my site,
with a little blurb for each. These are just the web dev, debugging type
ones I've made to make my own life a bit easier. Most are Win32 IE5.5
ish, but do or could work in NN6 and IE 5 Mac. Anyhow, try them out.

(thanks for the prod.. been meaning to do this for ages)

Sam