[thelist] Fwd: [thechat] delete permission denied

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Sep 6 16:12:27 CDT 2001

| This will delete the file on startup of the system,

Hrm!

Suppose I should read these things as they change. Apparently, one doesn't
need to reboot to use InUse.exe now!

And the delete feature is missing.

I am wondering now if I made this all up?

Anyway, it may be useful to you, spinhead. Another tool in the arsenal!

<tip type="work smarter not harder">

Can't get that Windows NT system to do what you want it to do?

Join the millions.

You could, like I have, learn VB, learn the Win32 API, learn about kernel
calls and system functions, etc., etc., and code for days/weeks/months until
the tears you shed can no longer be explained by telling people of your love
of onions...

Look into the Windows NT Resource Kit!

It may just have that tool you are dying to find...
</tip>