[thelist] Deleting a file through FTP connection

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Sep 6 17:58:45 CDT 2001

>Any suggestions for deleting the offending documents?

[long shot 1] Have you attempted to first rename the files?

[long shot 2] Have you attempted to upload a file with '%20' where
there were spaces in the previous file, then toast it?

[Not so long shot] Have explained this to your ISP and requested that
they toast them?
--

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit.
                                   -- Artistotle.

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com