[thelist] ASP or DHTML - when to use?

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Fri Sep 7 08:17:41 CDT 2001

Hi Joel,

But how do you choose to develop a site in ASP or just HTML? If there is
a project that could be  developed in DHTML as easy as in ASP, which one
would you choose?
I have a site that I could develop using DHTML or ASP and I wonder if
there's any benefits in going with ASP. I also need to explain to the
client why I chose to go with it....
So is there any guideline for that?

Thanks again,

FayeC