[thelist] How often to redesign

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Sep 7 10:49:23 CDT 2001

Hi Jennifer,

That does seem excessive and .... expensive!

Maybe you could get him to better explain what he means by "redesigned"
-- it could be something as simple as changing a text color or a
background image -- as opposed to a full site redesign.

If so, (and you have stylesheets implemented),  it might take only a
minute to keep him happy.

[Of course - it might also depend on where you stand on the "keep the
boss happy" vs "stick to my guns and be 'right'" continuum too.]  ;-)

Good Luck,

RonL.