[thelist] Postgre SQL?

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Sep 10 18:54:39 CDT 2001

Fantastic!  Ok, I got everything installed no prob, got the daemon running,
got the database initialized... ok, now what?  Have you or anybody else had
success integrating the database with ODBC?  Also, what is the *best* method
for administration: creating new databases, etc.  I saw some references to a
Windows based admin but was not able to download due to some server issues
on their end.

Is this even a valid setup for running a website on a win 2k box?  Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA,
-joshua