[thelist] p3p

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Mon Sep 10 18:59:54 CDT 2001

Hey, I just had the same problem last night.  I used IBM's java tool to
generate the file.  But IE 6 would still give the red flag.

Has anyone gotten this to work yet?

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: george klingenhoffer [mailto:gklingenhoffer at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 6:53 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] p3p

Has anyone used the w3.org's P3P?

I've tried to get a sample version up on my site but
IE6 won't find it.  I'm not sure I'm configuring
everything properly, and it may just be that I've not
got the correct settings or whatnot described in the
p3p.xml file.  I'm not using the HTTP header approach
(though that doesn't seem to work either, when I've
tried.) but the <link rel="P3Pv1"
href="http://localhost/w3c/p3p.xml">

Are there any tricks?