[thelist] NS 4.7 dodgy css

alastair alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 05:20:09 CDT 2001

use three tables, one inside the other.

table 1 gets it's background set to whatever colour you want the border to
be.  set it's cell spacing and padding to 0.

table 2 gets placed inside table 1, set it's background to transparent
(default) and set it's cellspacing (i think) to 1 (for a 1px border)

table 3 gets placed inside table 2, set it' background to white (or
whatever) and place your content inside

to alter the border size, adjust the cell spacing (or padding, I can't
remember which)

it's a bit messy I know, but I got the idea off amazon.com.

anyone else do better.....

alastair