[thelist] TWO PLANES KAMIKAZEED the World Trade Center!!

lauren g lauren3g at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:40:50 CDT 2001

It also appear that 3 more planes have been hijacked.  I am here in Boston
where one of the world trade center planes originated.  Many government
offices are down to a skeleton crew.  My mother couldn't call into Boston
(She had tried me and her Doctor for hours until I finally happen to call
her.)  I have also heard a lot more police sirens than usual out here.

All outgoing planes have been grounded.  All inbound international planes
are behind diverted to canada.  Sears Tower in Chicago, IL (largest building
in the US) has been evacuated.  All tunnels and bridges in Manhattan closed
as I am sure in many other places.  I know that some tall buildings in San
Francisco have also been evacuated (my brother works in one of them and is
now at his home.)

This is pretty scary.  Here in the US we have this false sense of security
in spite of all the people with guns.  When it comes to terrorism everyone
should be scared.  These terrorist minds are just crazy.  They do this to
get world attention.  Ironically killing innocent people does not win them
world sympathy for their cause.

BTW I am having trouble connection up with the news sites too but the info
is dated compared to what I am seeing live on tv.

I am with you John. . .my condolences to any of these people as well.