[thelist] accessibility

Ray Hill ray at opengrid.com
Tue Sep 11 16:03:40 CDT 2001

> I'm reworking a very popular site, and we'll have an accessible version.

Why have a separate version that's accessible instead of just making the
real version accessible?  If the original site isn't accessible, no one will
know where to find the accessible one, and it will therefore be pointless.

Instead I would suggest just making the original site as accessible as
possible.  If it's not relying heavily on JavaScript or Flash, that
shouldn't be too hard to do (at least to an acceptable degree, if not a
perfect degree).

--ray