[thelist] ASP/SQL Question

DomitianX domitianx at domitianx.com
Wed Sep 12 15:04:32 CDT 2001

If you are hosting on fairly fast servers it shouldn't be a problem. You
need to think of how big the file will be when it is sent to the client.
If the file size is small, it should rather quickly.

Just because the ASP file is 150k, the resultant file will not be that
big when it is sent.

Also, from what you describe, it looks like you could use one query.
Using groupings or ordering to sort the results out so you can display
them the way you want.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx at domitianx.com

Thought Of The Moment:

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."