[thelist] did u know this??

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Wed Sep 12 17:23:55 CDT 2001

Just a little note on that:

If psychics and Nostradamus and pic-your-favorite-source all 'predicted
this', why wasn't there a call to George Dubya to save these people's lives?

And that's all I have to say about that.  You owe a tip.

<tip>
If you're on a Mac, OSX comes with a few utilities that normally people on
Win and Mac platforms had to pay for (for something stable and reliable, in
most cases) like SSH.
</tip>

<tip>
Icon creation can be a pain in the rear end.  If you're having problems
creating icons not in Webdings or Dingbats or your favorite symbol font, try
taking a picture of the subject and then bringing it into something with
good line drawing tools. Then trace around it, add as much detail as needed
and fill it in.  Works for most things, even strange stuff like vehicle
engines and CPU's
</top>