[thelist] JavaScript rollover help needed

Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM
Thu Sep 13 13:06:23 CDT 2001

Hello all.
I've searched thelist archives but can't find it... I've seen some stuff
about this before.
Anyone have some javascript for not just rollovers, but keeping the
selected image in the rolled-over state?
Basically, we have a frameset, and after a user clicks on "Products" for
example, I need to keep Products rolled over.
Tips, pointers to the right places much appreciated.  I don't simply expect
to be able to drop the code in... I can work with it.

TIA!

-Ron Senykoff