[thelist] OT: Win 2K help - synchronization

travis forden travis at treevis.com
Thu Sep 13 13:09:31 CDT 2001

Hi.

I synchronize about 2GB worth of info off a server here at work. The IT guy
took that server offline this morning without telling anyone beforehand. He
moved its contents to a new server and I've not lost data. BUT, i cannot
delete the offline folder from my computer. I am using Win2K's Offline
files feature.

I have looked on microsoft.com for answers to this and in the Windows help
on my computer. But every time I go to synchronize, it tries to synch the
old folder.

travis,
who's already sent a terse email to the IT guy for cause so much needless
headaches.