[thelist] PHP and POST

Nathan Steiner nsteiner at web-graphics.com
Thu Sep 13 15:58:52 CDT 2001

I'm no expert in PHP, but perhaps the following article will help:
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20000526.php3?page=1

My limited understanding of this article is that you can use a simulated
folder structure to pass variables and then read them back in via PHP.  This
article is written from the motivation of writing more search engine
friendly web sites (that don't use ? or & in the URL), but perhaps it can
also help your purposes.

My apologies in advance if I'm misunderstanding your request (or the
article),

Best of luck,
Nate

nsteiner at web-graphics.com