[thelist] FTP operations from within a ASP page.

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Sep 13 20:45:13 CDT 2001

The easiest way to do this is probably with ASPExec, which allows you
access to the server's command line, where you can execute ftp
commands. On a win machine, type:

ftp /?

at the dos prompt for more info.

ASPExec, I believe, can be found at serverobjects.com.

Good luck,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Sep 14, David had something to say about [thelist] FTP operations from...