[thelist] Site not available?

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Sep 14 15:59:20 CDT 2001

Hi,
Please help me out, could you check if the following site is available for
you:
http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/

I can't log in here anymore, since about a week, and when I do manage to log
in, the testpage times out after a few refreshes, yet the server owners say
they have fast access at all times, from all machines, they even sent me
screen-shots of the server running fine.
Is it my machine? (tested IE5.5/win2000 IE6/win98 IE5.0/win98
Mozilla/win2000)
Or is it the transatlantic connection or something (I'm trying from Belgium,
server in St Paul, US)

Thanks,
Richard.
www.richardinfo.com