[thelist] CFHTTP/HTTP headers

Daniel Fettinger dsf at zeroDEF.com
Fri Sep 14 19:22:32 CDT 2001

I'm encountering what I believe to be a limitation in CFHTTP in CF
v4.51SP2. I need to POST to another site, but need to alter the HTTP header
to do so. So I suppose my question is twofold:

1) Can CFHEADER add http header information to a CFHTTP post? If yes, howso?
2) If this is indeed a limitation of CFHTTP, and I am unable to alter the
header using this tag, can someone point me to where I could find a copy of
CFX_HTTP? http://www.fsc.follett.com/company/cf/ seems to no longer be in
service.

Additionally, do the documented problems with CFHTTP and SSL on Windows
also appear on Solaris?