[thelist] ASP Timed Text Display

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Mon Sep 17 10:52:06 CDT 2001

Hey guys, hope you can help me out on this one :)
I have a client who I have created a contest website for. Part of the
contest is that each day a question will be posted on the website, giving
participants 24 hours to answer the question before a new question is
posted.
They are quite adament about posting the question manually each day, a bit
paranoid about the confidentiality of the questions.
But here's the clincher: they want to be able to post the question earlier
in the day, say 4pm, but not have it appear on the website until 5:15pm.
Is there any quick and relatively painless way to do this?
Thanks!

Annie