[thelist] MCP Acknowledgement

MCPHelp@microsoft.com mcphelp at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 18 10:31:43 CDT 2001

Your message addressed to MCP at msprograms.com has been received.  Please note that as of August 27, 2001, our support alias has changed to MCPHelp at microsoft.com.  Please make a note of this change for future reference.

You may expect to receive a reply to your message within 24 business
hours (our hours of operation are 5:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. USA-PST, Monday
through Friday). If your message is of an urgent nature please feel free
to call us at 1-800-636-7544 in the United States and Canada. Outside of
the United States and Canada, please contact your local Microsoft
Certified Professional service center. You can find your local service
center on our website at
http://www.microsoft.com/training/worldsites

Thank you for emailing the Microsoft Certified Professional program.

Regards,
MCPHelp at microsoft.com