[thelist] Daily "Links That Look Good"... (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Sep 19 12:25:57 CDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:09:45 -0400
From: Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com>
To: thelist at evolt.org
Subject: Daily "Links That Look Good"...

Every day, I run through about 200 sites using my AmphetaDesk [1] and
quickly throw them into the root of my bookmark folder so that I can read
them later. As I was going through them today, I noticed a good portion of
them were design related. Thus, I shall share (course, since I haven't read
them yet, I can't guarentee much of anything <g>):

    WDVL Design and Architecture of a Content-Rich Web Site
    http://wdvl.internet.com//Authoring/Design/Design/index.html

    Batik SVG Toolkit
    http://xml.apache.org/batik/

    Effective Info Architecture (Web Techniques, Oct 2001)
    http://webtechniques.com/archives/2001/10/chak/

    Liquid Tables (hey #evolt! <g>)...
    http://www.evolt.org/article/Liquid_Tables/20/2321/

    That Darned Content Production Graphics with Wendy Peck
    http://www.webreference.com/graphics/column51/
    http://www.webreference.com/graphics/column52/

    The myth of optimal web design - UIWEB.COM
    http://www.uiweb.com/issues/issue17.htm

    WDVL Usability - the Basics
    http://wdvl.internet.com/Authoring/Design/Basics/

    web.oreilly.com -- Confessions of an Accidental Programmer
    http://web.oreilly.com/news/perlmanagement_0901.html

    ZapThink XML Industry Analysts and the XML Standards Report
    http://www.zapthink.com/reports/proscons-view.html

Merry Worm Stomping!

[1] http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/