[thelist] Panoramas/3d

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Mon Sep 24 13:38:12 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
> > I am looking to use if for 1 for scenic purposes, and secondly, for
> getting
> > 3d views of buildings (internal and external).

You may want to check out Bryce4.
http://www.metacreations.com/products/bryce4/

The page looks like it is messed up in IE6 but maybe it is OK in other
browsers(haven't checked)
You can still get the info off the page. I have used Bryce for this same
kinda thing in the past and it works great.
You can make movies and export them into avi's and plug them into Director
and make the movies interactive if needed.
You'll get much better quality out of this program than any others that I
have seen. And it is easy to use.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
702-438-7660