[thelist] Panoramas/3d

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Sep 24 17:03:47 CDT 2001

At 03:53 PM 9/24/2001, you wrote:
>I seem to have a problem connecting to the ftp? I tried in wsftp, and also
>by clicking on the link in explorer. I cann't seem to get that working.
>
>For the authroing studio link above.  They ask me to download version 1
>first, which i cna't seeem to find.

Aha.  It's Mac only, I'm afraid.  As far as I know, there isn't a Windows
equivalent for QTVR authoring.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
"There is so much to be said in favor of modern journalism.
By giving us the opinions of the uneducated it keeps us in
touch with ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde