[thelist] win yourself some Amazon vouchers

Katherine Spice k.spice at acu.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 10:24:29 CDT 2001

Hey Albie,

I was playing around, clicked on specials (on left hand frame), got to here: http://www.accurum.net/estores/eurosimm.nsf/specials?openframeset and then the back button seemed to be disabled - when I
clicked on it, the top frameset refreshed twice, and the javascript error given was:
-----
JavaScript Error: http://www.accurum.net/estores/eurosimm.nsf/TopBarNS,
line 32:

chooseHeader is not defined.
-----

This happened when I used Netscape 4.7 - it didn't happen with IE 5.5.

Apart from that, it's fine - I like the colours. One thing you might want to watch, is that the pages with lots of pictures on were a little slow to load - I'm on a 10Mb line, so it wasn't my
connection! (But by little, I do mean only a little - I'm spoilt! You'll be able to gauge if this is a real problem, depending on how much traffic you get etc).

Cheers,
Katherine