[thelist] win yourself some Amazon vouchers

Red Wolf redwolf at redwolf.com.au
Tue Sep 25 17:12:20 CDT 2001

The front page was quite slow to load, could be a fluctuating connection
at my end though. The fadeouts on the top and side navigation bars won't
be helping page weight much.

You've made the main part of the page fluid, but you allow it too much
leeway when reducing the window to a small size, as the navigation text
starts to wrap. Using a single pixel spacer set to the optimum width of
the navigation text will prevent navigation cramping.

Selecting "products" and "specials" and "search" got me a "No Object
Data" error.

Be wary of using java applets (the 7am news ticker) as they crash some
older browsers. And are appallingly slow to load in general.

Under help, Ask Anna's head appears to have been slightly crushed.

Red Wolf

--
Jodi Red Wolf
FEED Developer                                         ____/\