[thelist] ASP Forums

Mike Carlson domitianx at domitianx.com
Tue Sep 25 18:13:00 CDT 2001

I have played with just about all of them, and Snitz is the best. The
font thing is a negative point, but I understand they will be moving to
CSS in the very near future.

Also, you can get involved in the development of the forum. Get involved
and spear head the move to CSS.

Also, they are great guys that are developing it.

Mike Carlson
domitianx at domitianx.com
http://www.domitianx.com