[thelist] Our company website : site critique please

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Sep 26 08:04:06 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "kristina" <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [thelist] Our company website : site critique please

:  font on the front page on the left hand side is way to small - & i
:  have good eyesight (the optician told me!!) - i can't imagine what
:  people with poor eyesight will experience - okay so i've got my IE5.5
:  window set to 800 by 600  on a 1600 x 1200 screen - and yes i'm
:  probably in the minority - but  still the font is way to small - its
:  very hard to read white on dark  bluey bg - at least let me make it
:  bigger if i need to iykwim

I figured out that the font on the left is user defined based on browser
setting and was able to fix the size via the ctrl-wheel trick in ie on pc.
But, I have to agree that the font in the menu on the right is too small to
be read easily on my screen.  I, like Kristina, set my computer at 1600x1200
(anything smaller makes me clausterphobic)

-joshua