[thelist] css woes - ie 6 ?

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Wed Sep 26 08:37:36 CDT 2001

Ok.. so now I'm wondering if there is a css - ie6 :hover bug.  I took out
all the fancy div tag hovering and added a cheesy background-color to my
a.class:hover tag and the page still dances.  Here are the links:

version one (fancy) -
http://developer.metropolis.com/jmclark/scott/temp3.html
stylesheet - http://developer.metropolis.com/jmclark/scott/scottstyle.css

version two (simple :hover .. background-color) -
http://stormdrain.org/concertcar/index2.html
stylesheet - http://stormdrain.org/concertcar/scottstyle.css

Does anyone know of an ie6 hover bug?  I did a quick search on google and
nothing came up...searched some recent ala posts, and even at evolt. nothing
came up.  So.. now I'm wondering if I have a blaring boo-boo in my code that
I'm missing?

help?
thanks,
-j