[thelist] Our company website : site critique please

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Sep 26 10:43:07 CDT 2001

Mines a high quality 17" DELL monitor.  So things are pretty tiny, but
still, I like it that way because I have more real-estate and I do not feel
like I have tunnel vision.  If I run at 1024x768 then I actually can feel
stress in my legs and back--which is odd because I am not claustrophobic in
real-space.  The result of the stress is that I become less productive.  So,
I put up with the tiny font to feel more at ease.

-joshua