[thelist] Creating forms and a results page

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 11:44:50 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I have a form question. I'm using html to create the form and the input
buttons. What I want to do is submit the field information to a results page
for public viewing, the fields are very simply: Name, email, and comments. I
have no problem setting it up to email information but I'm getting confused
about sending it to a page. The web site this will be in is on Geocities so
I'm limited to what I can do. What do I have to do to the results page to
allow it to accept the information posting to it? and what am I missing on
the form to tell it to post to the results page if anything?.

"<form name="activity" method="post" action="???"></form>"

and

 "<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Send Your Post">"
 "<input type="reset" name="reset" value="Clear The Form">"
 "<input type="submit" name="View" value="View Posts Only"
Onclick="window.navigate('')">"

any help is appreciated.

Bob
---