[thelist] js form validation?

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 16:06:25 CDT 2001

Hi Adam,

Everything seems ok. Just use this format for all the required fields:

  if (!validRequired(theForm.FieldName,"Textual Field Name"))
    return false;

And add them all to the ValidateForm(theform) function.

Also, remember that the name attribute of your <input> tags cannot
contain spaces. Javascript cannot access the input's which have spaces
in their names. Use _ for spaces if you need readability on the form
mailer.

HTH

Jon