[thelist] OT: blast from the past

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Sep 27 10:10:05 CDT 2001

FYI, this was only true when the regex contained ".*". I bet if you do
your test again with this RE you will see the issue. I'm checking into
this, as one of our engineers said that the # (ie, 20k) may have been
increased for CF5.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus