[thelist] Response to Site Critique - Woggz.com

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Sep 27 11:22:33 CDT 2001

At 09:30 PM 9/27/2001, you wrote:
>I'll have to seriously reconsider the name, which SUCKS because of all the
>hassle involved. If anybody has a helpful idea on this, send it my way.

Hmmm... if you really don't want to change the domain, you might consider
putting a prominent hyperlink like "Woggz? What does that mean?" or
something a little more humourous on the home page. The good thing is that
your domain name has two "g"s in it ;)

Heck, if George W Bush can call his war a "crusade", you can be forgiven a
minor slip like this :P

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon