[thelist] SQL/MS Access Help needed-making up for bad databas e design

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Sep 27 15:39:29 CDT 2001

At 12:55 PM 9/27/2001, you wrote:

><%=FormatDateTime(rs.datefield,vbLongDate)%>
>
>How does this work? Does it meet your need?

Side note: the vbLongDate constant is only available if you have included
the ADO.inc file. Get the VB Help files available from MS for more info on
the values needed for this function.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/vbscripttoc.asp

P.S. MS had fubar'd their web site again and I can't find the download area
for the above referneces. This should be the page, but there is nothing to
download. Ugh.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/code/topic.asp?url=/msdn-files/028/001/175/topic.xml
---
Anthony Baratta