[thelist] SQL/MS Access Help needed-making up for bad databas e design

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Sep 27 15:56:32 CDT 2001

| Side note: the vbLongDate constant is only available if you
| have included
| the ADO.inc file. Get the VB Help files available from MS for
| more info on
| the values needed for this function.

Ahhh.... yes.

I don't think that it is in ADO.inc... that is only for the enumerated
constants used with ADO, right? Or, maybe it is in there, defying the name
of the file.

The value of vbLongDate is 1.

So, one can either put this into a variable on the ASP page, or use the
number, 1, in the function in place of vbLongDate.

<rory alt="8)"/>