[fwd] [thelist] Site Critique requested

Linda Tamblyn ldt at look.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:48:56 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Hi Evolters,

I am coordinating the completion of this website.
I am looking for some feedback. I realize that it is only about 60%
complete, so there are obvious missing pieces.
The most obvious: no titles, and some of the links on the left hand
navigation are not fully functioning.

I have some real concerns about the usability.
It looks fine in IE5 - 98 and IE 5.5 - 00, but there seem to be problems
in
Netscape 4.7 - 98
I have an older computer and it crashes on IE4 - 95, Ouch!
So if some of you could test on other browsers, I would really appreciate
it.

Plus what do you think about the colours? Do you find the white hyperlinks
on the aqua hard to read?
Does anyone know what language this is? I certainly notice the lack of CSS
being used. Another concern.
What fonts are you getting on your Macs? I have heard that most Mac's now
have Arial?? but I doubt that you have Tahoma.

http://calgarywestside.pandell.com/

Thanks in advance, Linda