[thelist] code standards guide

Nick Bourgeois nick at infinitevoid.com
Fri Sep 28 22:43:10 CDT 2001

> working on a standards guide for HTML, trying to make it a default
> go-to document for new staff on everything from code
> structure/formatting to accepted tags... hell, even attribute order
> and the like...
>
> anybody have anything i can use as a base?
>
> i'm trying to *not* make it read like a programmer's guide...

Funny, I'm doing the EXACT same thing for my company.  I've found that it's
really hard to organize.  All I have is just a bunch of random blurbs.  It's
a mess so far.  But as soon as I get it all organized, I'll send it to the
list.  A lot of it is company-specific (like naming conventions, CF Studio
settings, etc.), but it's all good info.

Nick Bourgeois
nick at infinitevoid.com