[thelist] Site Critique - Speed Test

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sat Sep 29 15:33:43 CDT 2001

Hi Chris.  The site is beautiful:  56K here w/ NN4.7b and IE5.5.  Some
of the latter images in the series were harder to load for some reason;
like the last two in the children's e.g.

Also, you have this: 278 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto, Ontario M4R 1B2.
Does that mean, 278 Elington Avenue West or West Toronto ....

Maybe everyone is Toronto would know, but you might want to clarify it.

Good work.

Donna