[thelist] going solo?

Jack Hand jackhand at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:43:11 CDT 2001

Glenn,

  You have an ideal situation.  Very, very, very few could ever
hope to have something similar.

  However, I prefer to work away from home.  Thus, my situation
is the best for me.  I just had a 3 year contract in southern California.
And, would love to go back.

  Maybe, one day, our paths will cross.  We'll treat each other
to a beer, coke, etc.  And, compare notes.  ;-)

           Jack Hand
           jackhand at hotmail.com
           currently on contract in Richmond, VA; USA

>From: "Glenn Hunt" <ghunt at hds.ca>
My position is different in that I work for