[thelist] Cleaning out Frontpage code

dante dante at vianet.net.au
Sun Sep 30 08:22:03 CDT 2001

G'Day all,

Does anyone know of a simple way of cleaning the Frontpage dross from a html
document?
I've got to transfer the content from an old site, that uses very messy
frontpage code, into a new site using a completely different template & file
structure.
The way I've been doing it is to cut ' n ' paste content from the old to the
new site.
Is there an app. that can remove all the FP code for me?

Thanks,
            dante
            Perth, Western Australia
            dante at vianet.net.au
            www.vianet.net.au/~dante

p.s. - Does anyne know of any good online resources for Blackboard (or
similar online learning packages):
mailing lists, usergroups, tutorials, examples etc.