[thelist] WYSIWYG x-browser design - is it a reality?

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Oct 1 08:36:10 CDT 2001

One of the nice things about Dreamweaver is that you can set up blocks of text
as library items, and then have the non-coders edit the library items directly.
It basically means that they won't even have to touch the majority of the code
and can just type in their inspirational marketing messages without fear. And
if they screw up something, it will be localized to the Library item and
there's much less risk of their deleting a </TABLE> tag and blowing the whole
page or something. It will take a little more time to setup initially but will
be worth it.

Matt