[thelist] POST

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Oct 1 11:26:40 CDT 2001

Hi Ross,

> Just wondering if there's a browser option to see
> what data was sent to the page you're visiting via
> POST.

No.  At least, not that I am aware of.

> Also, is there any way to change the data you
> send via POST using the standard browsers, or is
> there any browser that allows you to do this?

Again, to the best of my knowledge, no.  Other than changing it in the form itself.   If you really need to post different data (and by data, I'm assuming you mean either different field names or option values), you can save the form page to your local machine, open it in the editor of your choice, and change the action value to a full URL to post it from your local drive.  Then you can have your way with the field names/values as well.

Regards,

Seth