[thelist] <UL> in Netscape 6

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:07:58 CDT 2001

James Wampler wrote:
>After installing the latest version of Netscape on my machine at work, I
>noticed that all the pages on our website do not display the bullets in
>Unordered Lists or the numbers in Ordered Lists.  Has anyone seen this
>behavior before?

I give this response a lot, but what the hell...

It seems like it would be really hard to troubleshoot any document
when there are so many x/html errors in it still.  If I were you I'd
decide whether what you are writing (XHTML or HTML4), use the correct
DTD, and validate to help rid the code of errors.
http://validator.w3.org

When you have something close to valid (or at least well-formed)
code, see if your problem still exits.

Brad Miller wrote:
>I don't have NN6 installed right now but you may want to specify the type.
><.ul type="disc">
><.li>content
><.ul>

This isn't quite right.