[thelist] Domain name registrars

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Fri Oct 5 01:36:56 CDT 2001

Good Evening Everyone,
I have been hearing a lot about all the new domain name registrars that are
offering registration and transfers for $8.99 or there about lately.
Some of the companies:
www.Name2Register.com
This one has obviously been spamming because their host cut them off. Sounds
kind of fishy that they have a host and are not hosting there own domain. If
the are a registrar you would think that they could at least put up a simple
web server for there site.

www.godaddy.com
I here this one has been one of the biggest new companies in the last few
months.

Does anyone have any information on registrars that are offering similar
deals or on these 2 that I mentioned.
I have stuck with Network Solutions or Verisign now because of the history
but if I can save myself $20 per domain without a hassle I'll do it.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
702-438-7660
www.rapidfx.com